The Strategic Account Manager is responsible for achieving assigned strategic account objectives. This person represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
– Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
– Proactively develop mutual performance objectives, company targets, and critical milestones
– Generate product awareness and present new product line-ups to current and potential new accounts
– Represent Playscan at global industry events
– Meet assigned expectations for development of assigned accounts
– Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards and ethics
The Strategic Account Manager reports directly to the Chief Sales Officer based in Gothenburg, Sweden.
We are looking for:
– Minimum five years of strategic sales, customer, account management experience in B2B sales environment
– Experience in creating and presenting sales/marketing presentations
– Working knowledge of CRM, PR and Newsletter systems preferred
– Previous technical or software sales background favoured
– Swedish and English language (verbal, written, reading) at business level, French speaking an advantage
– Working knowledge of MAC Office (Keynote, Pages, Numbers), Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel), and Adobe (Illustrator, Photoshop)
If you believe your qualifications match our requirements, please send your english CV via our website. Your application will be dealt with by Craig Schlebusch.