What a gambling operator should do when implementing responsible gambling
01. Educate all employees about the importance of responsible gambling. That means all the way from executives to your customer service team. Probably the most important thing to do to get acceptance for responsible gambling.
02. Train and educate retailers about the importance of responsible gambling. Retailers meet players all day long. Don’t underestimate their impact on your overall responsible gambling operations.
03. Get behavioural insights. Use your gambling data to understand the risk level of your customer. And intervene at the right time to minimize risk of harm and to secure sustainable revenue.
04. Customize communication to players needs. Take a critical look at how your gambling site is designed: present your tools and write your responsible gambling information in a way so your players can easily find and use them.
05. Talking about being a responsible gaming provider doesn’t make you one. It requires commitment and actions.